Graham 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With its tapered posts, subtle carvings and neutral upholstery, our Graham Collection takes a cue from antique furniture. Finished by hand with layers of child-safe stain, this collection provides exceptional richness without concealing the natural wood grain. Designed to grow with your child from infancy to toddler years to childhood, this piece transforms from a crib to a full size bed so it lasts for years (Conversion Kit sold separately).
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Designed to grow with your newborn, these new 4-in-1 converitible cribs will be an investment that lasts for years.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid oak wood, poplar wood, oak veneers, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Hidden bolts and hardware for a smooth and elegant finish.
- Detailed hand finish means the crib wipes clean with no nooks and crannies for buildup.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Mattress platform is made from metal.
- Toddler conversion kit (sold separately) is crafted from solid oak wood.
- Full size conversion kit (sold separately) is crafted from engineered wood.
- Finish is applied by hand using child-safe water-based paint in Heritage Fog, which provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Side panels are upholstered in Belgium Linen in natural color.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Mattress platform offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full size bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 31" wide x 56" long x 49.5" high
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- To see our entire collection of Graham furniture and learn more, check out our Graham Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Graham 4-in-1 crib converts in the following options:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 56" long x 47.5" high
- Teething Rail: 39.5" high
- End Panels: 27" wide x 32" high x 2" thick
- Back Panel: 56" wide x 47.5" high x 2.25" thick
- Front Panel: 56" wide x 39.5" high x 2.25" thick
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Heights for Mattress Platform: 8.5" lowest; 11" highest
- Clearance to floor: 7" high
- Distance between slats: 2.5"
- Weight: 119 pounds
Toddler Conversion Kit
- Overall: 55.5" long x 28" high x 2" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 21" wide x 28" high
- Weight: 12.25 pounds
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall Full Bed: 56" wide x 79" long x 47.5" high
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Slats: 54" long x 2" high x 1" thick
- Number of Slats: 12
- Distance from top of slats to top of side rail: 3.5" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.