Götz Doll Collection
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A Götz doll is a true collectible, a gift your child will care for and love for years to come. Meticulous attention to detail, from eyelids that close to brushable hair, gives these dolls their outstanding play value.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Doll has blushed cheeks, life-like eyelashes and eyes that close.
- Each of our dolls has long hair that can be washed, styled and brushed.
- The doll’s arms and legs can be moved up and down.
- Choose from multiple styles of clothing and accessories for your doll (sold separately).
- The benefits for your child by playing with Götz dolls is that it teaches them empathy, creative development, free play and helps them to develop cognitive skills.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Doll: 18.5" high
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" high
- Chest: 9" wide (approximately)
- Waist: 9" wide (approximately)
- Hips: 10.75" wide (approximately)
- Feet: 3" long x 1.5" high (approximately)
- Measurements vary slightly for each doll.
- Place doll into pillowcase.
- Machine wash in cold water; delicate cycle.
- Lay on belly to air dry.
- Machine wash clothes separately in cold water; delicate cycle.
- Line dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.