Custom Capel Rectangle Rug
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Created exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by the expert craftsmen at Capel, this top-of-the-line rug comes in your choice of nine colors – each offered with a variety of contrasting borders – to coordinate with all of our bedding collections.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Soft cotton-blend fibers are braided around a double-yarn core for added cushion under foot.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Each rug is entirely unique and features the slight variations characteristic of a handmade piece.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Woven from silky soft yarns into thick, plush chenille; 95% cotton, 5% polyester.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Crafted in the USA from domestic and imported materials.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Remember this is a custom and made-to-order item and cannot be returned. Click our Shipping and Returns tab to learn more.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers will occur with new rugs. Use scissors to trim (do not pull) loose threads to avoid unraveling.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Clean spills promptly by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth.
- Rug may be rolled and stored in the plastic bag enclosed. The rug should be completely dry before inserting into the plastic bag to prevent mold/mildew.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Shipping & Returns
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- This is a special order item.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.