Gigi Butterfly Bedding Look
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Set their heart aflutter with this sweet butterfly bedding. Pom-poms, sequins and bright pastel motifs make their sleep space stand out.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Quilt and Shams
- Quilt and matching shams are made from 100% cotton. Front is made with cotton corduroy, twill, jersey, chambray and canvas and to 100% cotton.
- Butterflies feature acrylic pom-poms and embroidered sequins.
- Both quilt and shams are filled with cotton and polyester batting and reverse to solid white.
Sheet Set, Duvet Cover and Decorative Pillows
- Duvet, matching shams and sheet set are made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Duvet and sham are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Pillowcases have inside flap to keep pillows from slipping.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Gigi Butterfly Pillow is made of 100% cotton canvas with acrylic pom-poms, polyester trim and sequins embroidered on front.
- Gigi Butterfly Pillow reverses to 100% cotton sateen in a pearl white and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to same as front.
- Duvet, matching shams and sheet set are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): These products meet the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Gigi Butterfly Pillow, quilt and matching shams are Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Gigi Butterfly Pillow, quilt and matching shams are BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) certified which assures that cotton fiber is grown following environmental management principles. By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn Kids, you're supporting responsible cotton production.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Shams have a quilted front and center tie closure.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Duvet cover, shams and inserts are available separately.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt, duvet, matching shams and decorative pillow are all sold individually.
- Extra pillowcases are available separately on sheet set.
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin).
- Personalization is available on select items for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" high
- Gigi Butterfly Pillow: 18" wide x 11" high
Twin Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
Full Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
Queen Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Gigi Quilt Standard Sham
Gigi Quilt Euro Sham
Audrey Quilt Standard Sham
Audrey Quilt Euro Sham