Gemma Bookcase Tower
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by traditional campaign-style furniture, our take combines timeless design with ultimate functionality in the Gemma Bookcase Tower. Bold brass accents and clean lines make this a stylish addition to their space while its solid wood construction adds long-lasting quality. Store more in its spacious drawer at the bottom while you display their favorite books and toys in the shelves up top.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawer feature English dovetail joinery and waxed poplar wood glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our Simply White high-gloss finish is applied by hand with child-safe and water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bookcase has two adjustable shelves and one spacious drawer.
- Campaign-inspired hardware is made of zinc with a brass finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Simple assembly.
- To see our entire collection of Gemma furniture and learn more, check out our Gemma Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17" wide x 15.5" deep x 67" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 13" wide x 13" deep x 13" high
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 15" wide x 15" deep x 13.5" high
- Clearance under Bookcase: 2" high
- Weight: 107 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.