Add Your Own Photos
Gb Pockit Stroller
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Introducing the gb Pockit – the world’s tiniest stroller. This cleverly designed stroller folds up in two easy steps into a feather-light, handbag-shaped package weighing nine and a half pounds. It’s so compact, it fits into any overhead plane or train compartment. Expertly designed with durable materials, this record-breakingly small stroller was designed for the family on the move.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Padded with 100% polyurethane and 100% polyester.
- The Pockit is equipped with a secure safety belt and protective comfort pads that can be set at different height and fastened or loosened for a cozy and secure fit allowing the stroller to grow with your child.
- Easy, one-hand pushing and steering, sliding back panel with adjustable torso length, lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, lockable front swivel wheels, overhead canopy, rear wheel parking brake, and padded handlebars.
- Wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability when unlocked and lock for stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- With its innovative two-step folding design, the Pockit is the most compact stroller folding down to 11.8" wide x 7" deep x 13.8" high.
- Due to its compact fold and lightweight build, the Pockit can even fit in some handbags.
- For families with a passion for local or overseas travel and exploring, Pockit is the quintessential choice as it stows away easily in any plane or train overhead bin, or just stowing away in the car.
- Built using high-quality, durable materials, the Pockit™ can hold a child from six months up to 55 pounds as well as 11 pounds of gear in its convenient storage basket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 16.5" wide x 23" long x 40" high
- Overall (folded): 7" wide x 12" long x 14" high
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Clean the frame, plastic parts, and fabric with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives or bleach.
- Do not use silicon lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Clean the stroller wheels regularly with water and remove any dirt.
- Store completely dry.
- Refer to the care label attached to the fabric for washing and drying instructions.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.