FLOUR SHOP Acrylic Toy Chest
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the colorful style of Amirah Kassem’s beloved Flour Shop bakery, our cheerful chest is the perfect headquarters for toys and games. A rainbow “smile” greets kids when the open the lid, and clear acrylic sides keep their favorite things in view.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and acrylic.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Perfect storage for toys, books, blankets and linens.
- Safety hinges ensure that the lid closes slowly and smoothly.
- Lid stays open until you close it.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 16" deep x 17" high
- Interior: 33" wide x 12" deep x 13" high
- Leg: 1.5" square, 16" high
- Weight: 46.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- CAUTION: Never use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical sprays on acrylic.
- Distinctive acrylic furniture and accessories can last an eternity with minimal care and maintenance.
- Acrylic care consists of no more than normal wipe-cleaning to keep it looking new – but care should be taken to avoid scratches.
- Acrylic is also stable when exposed to sunlight, so it will not turn yellow or crack even when used in normal outdoor environments.
- Use only a very soft, damp cloth when cleaning acrylic surfaces.
- Never use the same cloth that is used to clean other household items with.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
FLOUR SHOP All That Glitters Silver Square Arm Anywhere Chair®
Flour Shop All That Glitters Silver Square Arm Anywhere Chair®
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
FLOUR SHOP All That Glitters Acrylic Side Table
FLOUR SHOP Rainbow Magic Rug
Flour Shop Rainbow Magic Rug