Fillmore Stair Loft, Simply White
Simple and strong, this classic American set is generous in scale to last your child through all of the important stages. Extremely versatile, the space below the upper bunk can be filled with an additional bed or furniture. With a beautiful built-in desk, it's the perfect place for your child to study!
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, rubber wood, Spruce wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Mortise-and-tenon, tongue-and-groove and dowel construction adds strength and structural integrity you can trust
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Side-mounted staircase with 6 steps adds a fun way for kids to access the loft.
- Guardrail features beautifully sculpted spindles and detailed molding, providing elegance and security.
- Slat-roll foundation; do not use a box-spring on the loft.
- Space below the upper bunk is roomy enough for other furniture. The space also includes a built in desk.
- Desk features two drawers crafted with English Dovetail joinery and bottom mounted glides for strength and durability with repeated use.
- Top bunk accommodates a twin size mattress (sold separately) do not use box spring on either bunk.
- Mattress must be less than 7 inches in height, we recommend using with our bunk mattress (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 97.5" long x 74" high
- Recommended for use with a ceiling height of 8' or higher
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- This bed has undergone rigorous safety tests and it meets the highest industry safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Fillmore furniture and learn more, check out our Fillmore Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 97.5" long x 74" high
- Platform: 39" wide x 72" long x 1" thick
- Guardrail: 75" long x 20.5" high x 3" thick
- Staircase: 15.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 52" high
- Steps (6): 15.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 9" high
- Clearance under Loft: 60.8" wide x 53.5" high
- Desk: 39" wide x 16" deep x 5.5" high
- Desk Drawer Interior (2): 12" wide x 11" deep x 2.5" high
- Clearance from Desk Top to Bottom of top Loft: 30" high
- Weight: 325 pounds
- Blot any spills immediately before wiping with a clean, dry cloth
- Dust the loft bed frequently using a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris
- Avoid using furniture polish, abrasives or chemical cleansers
- Shipping & Returns
With Premium In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923