Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Like all the pieces in the Fillmore Collection, our nightstand is simple and strong, with a classic American look and a generous scale that's made to last your child throughout the teen years.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with a drawer and an open cubby space.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. The pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Simple assembly required.
- To see our entire collection of Fillmore furniture and learn more, check out our Fillmore Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Drawer: 15" wide x 13" wide x 6" high
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.