Fairfax Hot & Cold Containers
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our eco-friendly food containers are made for on-the-go meals and snacks. Our Hot & Cold Containers are leak-proof, double-walled, vacuum-insulated and crafted from stainless steel to keep hot foods hot for up to five hours and cold foods cold for up to seven hours.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Food-grade stainless steel containers with plastic lid and base.
- BPA-, Pthalatae- and Lead-free.
- Hypoallergenic and fade resistant.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leak-proof, double-walled, vacuum-insulated food jar.
- Vacuum insulation keeps food hot for five hours or cold for seven hours.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 3.5" diameter, 4.5" high
- Capacity: 10 fluid ounces
- Do not heat liquids hotter than 176° F or 80° C.
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not suitable for use in microwave.
- Be sure to twist and lock lid to prevent spills.
- Do not fill above inner ridge; overfilling can cause leakage.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.