Fairfax Aqua Pink Rugby Stripe Classic Lunch Box
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our classic Fairfax Lunch Bag boasts a bright hue and contrasting piping along the zippers. Super durable on the outside, this bag features a BPA-free liner to keep homemade lunches safe and fresh.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- A zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkin and utensils.
- Detailed with reflective threads and piping for safety.
- Our Classic Lunch Bag holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mesh pocket on outside of bag holds water bottle (sold separately).
- Designed to fit our Hot & Cold Food Storage Container and our Spencer Food Storage (both sold separately).
- A strap on the back of each lunch bag allows it to piggyback on our Fairfax Small, large and rolling Backpacks (sold separately).
- Personalization up to nine characters is available for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
Fairfax Classic Lunch Bag
- Overall: 8" wide x 3.5" deep x 8.75" high
- Interior: 7.75" wide x 3.25" deep x 8.5" high
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 7.75" wide x 8.5" high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 7.75" wide x 5" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 7" long
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.