Everton 3-in-1 Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Earn $11.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform our Everton 3-in-1 Crib into a toddler bed for lasting use, style and comfort as your child grows.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid birch wood, acrylic and birch veneers.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based stain.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (crib sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 54" wide x 31" high x 2" thick
- Weight: 124 pounds
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- CAUTION: Never use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical sprays on acrylic.
- Distinctive acrylic furniture and accessories can last an eternity with minimal care and maintenance.
- Acrylic care consists of no more than normal wipe-cleaning to keep it looking new – but care should be taken to avoid scratches.
- Acrylic is also stable when exposed to sunlight, so it will not turn yellow or crack even when used in normal outdoor environments.
- Use only a very soft, damp cloth when cleaning acrylic surfaces.
- Never use the same cloth that is used to clean other household items with.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.