The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Baby Bedding Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The bold, bright animals from Eric Carle’s beloved book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, give this nursery collection striking, artful style. Carle’s distinctive collage-style art is reproduced using pure cotton fabrics. The quilt features his unmistakable caterpillar appliquéd with a mix of cotton percales, stripes, dots and ginghams. The white sheeting features butterfly and caterpillar appliqués on opposite corners. The crib skirt is trimmed with gingham.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt is pure cotton gingham appliquéd with a cheerful caterpillar.
- Quilt is expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.; reverses to red gingham.
- Crib sheet is pure 200-thread-count cotton percale interwoven with 5% organic cotton fibers; with an Easy-Care Finish.
- Crib skirt is bright white canvas pieced with blue gingham.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Machine wash.
- Available separately or as a set; set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Dimensions & Care
- 36" wide x 50" long
- 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.