Ergobaby™ Omni 360 Baby Carrier
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Omni 360 Baby Carrier by Ergobaby™ is the ultimate carrier to use from infancy to their toddler stage. From front-facing carry to back carry, you can adjust this versatile carrier to any ergonomic position as your baby grows. It’s designed with the wearer in mind with lumbar support for extra back comfort and crossable shoulder straps to give you a personalized fit. Plus, it comes with a detachable storage pouch to keep all of their essentials within easy reach.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Ergonomic with a forward-facing option.
- Lumbar support waist belt for extra lower back comfort.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for neck & shoulder comfort.
- Baby privacy hood (UPF 50+) allows for breast feeding.
- Ergonomic in all positions (M-Position).
- Easily adjusts to fit multiple wearers from petite to larger body types.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Start with newborn infant insert from 0-4 months or 7-12 pounds (sold separately).
- Recommended from 12 pounds up to 45 pounds.
- Front carry – Facing wearer: About 0+ Months.
- Front carry – Facing Out: About 5+ Months.
- Hip carry and back carry: About 6+ Months.
- Machine washable.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" wide x 8" deep x 12" high
- Shoulder Straps Adjusts: 28.75" long up to 46.75" long
- Waistband Adjusts: 26" up to 52" long
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Recommended for 7 up to 45 pounds.
- 7 to 12 pounds requires an Infant Insert (sold separately).
- Before washing make sure to fasten all buckles, loops, Velcro® and hooks.
- Use mild detergent when washing.
- Do not use detergent with bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or optical brightener.
- Air or line dry.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.