Ergobaby™ 180 Reversible Strollers
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Ergobaby™ 180 Reversible Stroller is the best stroller solution for the parent and baby on the go! Its reversible handlebar switches over to the other side easily from a forward-facing position to a parent-facing position. It features a padded, reclining seat with breathable mesh and an extra-large sun shade so they stay comfortable. Easily fold up the stroller with one hand for compact, lightweight and easy transport. Plus, store essentials in the extra-large storage basket at the bottom of the stroller so everything they need for a day out is within reach.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The handlebar is reversible so baby can face you or the world with one click.
- Tri-zone cushy padded seat and reclining back allow for baby to be comfortable.
- Extra large storage basket and a hidden storage pocket behind the seat allow for easy stowing.
- Panels roll up to reveal full mesh sidewalls for cooler strolls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- One-hand fold is so simple you can hold your baby while folding stroller.
- Extended sun canopy.
- Choose from four wheel steering on smooth, level surfaces or engage the steering locks on the two rear tires and keep front tires unlocked for a more traditional strolling experience.
- This stroller is not designed for running or rollerskating.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (unfolded): 23.5" wide x 30" long x 40" high
- Overall (folded): 23.5" wide x 35.5" long x 14" high
- Maximum head room: 24"
- Handlebar: 39" up to 42" high
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Recommended up to 50 pounds
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun or heat, which may cause fading or warping.
- Keep the handlebar folding mechanism and wheel steering locks free from abrasive grime and moisture. If wet use a soft cloth to dry.
- All plastic and metal parts may be cleaned with soft, damp cloth.
- Hand wash the cup holder in warm soapy water.
- Sunshade and upholstery can be cleaned with warm water and mild detergent; air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.