Emily & Merrit Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman
This luxe must-have for any nursery is crafted with new parents and nursing mothers in mind. It features a cushy seat and a padded winged back with ample room for shoulder and elbow space. Studded gold nailheads adorn the ottoman for a stylish twist. Plus, its sturdy hardwood construction lasts for years to come so you can convert it into a stationary chair for a plush addition to any room. Imagined for Pottery Barn Kids with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this nursery chair captures the duo's enchanting aesthetic.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- Solid wood frame uses mortise and tenon joinery and is corner blocked for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy rubber wood legs are attached to ottoman frame.
- Rocker rails feature our Driftwood finish.
- Nailheads are finished in gold.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E,P) is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.25" wide x 40.5" deep x 38" high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 20.5"
- Seat: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 20.5" high
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 19" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 3-5 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 6-9 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6-9 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.