Emily & Merrit Declan Rocking Chair & Ottoman
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With its supportive lumbar pillow and sides that slope into curved arms, this rocking chair blends supreme comfort with enduring style. A T-shaped cushion and rose gold nailhead trim add definition and interest to the silhouette. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, these studded rocking chair captures their enchanting aesthetic.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Kiln-dried hardwoods prevent bowing and warping.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Eco-friendly cushions are made from 20% soy based foam. Cushions are double wrapped and filled with 50% regenerated polyester and 50% duck feathers.
- Sinuous steel springs are made from 70% recycled steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Runners are removable and can be replaced with legs.
- Features lumbar pillow for added support.
- Nailhead trim on both the rocker and ottoman.
- T-shaped seat cushion on Rocker.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E,P) is noted in parenthesis after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 38" deep x 42" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Seat: 21" x 24" deep x 21" high
- Arm: 3" wide x 17" long x 25" high
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 27" wide x 21" deep x 19" high
- Legs: 2.5" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 18 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: Delivered in 3-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
MADE TO ORDER: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
ITEMS NON-ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
View our complete Returns Policy.