The Emily & Meritt Swiss Dot Bedding Look
Inspired by the popular Swan Lake ballet, our Emily & Meritt Swan Swiss Dot Bedding Look adds elegance to their sleep space. Sweet ruffle and tulle details with swan silhouettes make your little one the star of their own bedtime ballet. Imagined with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, it captures their adventurous aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Swiss Dot Ruffle Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Front of Swiss Dot Ruffle Bedding features Swiss dot fabric with a pinwheel ruffle detailing.
- Twinkle Toes Pillow features champagne gold studs centered in the letters.
- Twinkle Toes Pillow reverses to solid color. Duvet cover and sham reverse to same color.
- Swiss Dot Ruffle Quilt and shams are made of 100% swiss dot fabric with poly microfiber ruffle.
- Quilt and shams reverse to solid color.
- Emily & Merritt Organic Swan Duvet is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Emily & Merritt Heart of Swans Pillow reverses to solid velvet in forged iron color.
- Pillowcase features inside flap to keep the pillow (sold separately) from slipping out.
- Emily & Merritt Organic Ballerina Sheet Set is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Bed skirt is tailored with split corners on three sides for easy placement around bed posts.
- Bed skirt features sequins which are embroidered on first layer of tulle. Bed skirt decking is made from 100% cotton.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Emily & Merritt Heart of Swans Pillow is made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose.
- Swiss dot fabric and Heart of Swans Pillow are yarn-dyed – fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Twinkle Toes Pillow is made of 100% natural linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Shimmer Velvet Duvet and Sham are made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose. The cotton and viscose blend retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Bed skirt is made of 100% polyester. Polyester is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Emily & Merritt Heart of Swans Pillow and quilt are filled with 100% polyester batting. Pillow is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Emily & Merritt Organic Swan Duvet and Organic Ballerina Sheet Set are Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Emily & Merritt Heart of Swans Pillow is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Shams have center tie closures.
- Shimmer velvet sham has envelope closure.
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet cover, shams and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt, duvet, bed skirt and decorative pillow are all sold individually.
- Extra pillowcases are available separately on sheet set.
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin).
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" high
- Twin: 39" wide x 76" long; 16" drop
- Full: 54" wide x 76" long; 16" drop
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long; 16" drop
- Heart of Swan Pillow: 14" square
- Twinkle Toes Pillow: 17" wide x 13" high
Twin Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
Full Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
Queen Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.