The Emily & Meritt Swan Nursery Rocker
- Online Only
Inspired by the beauty and magic of Swan Lake, this queen makes an enchanting addition to the playroom. The ultrasoft and huggable body is outfitted with solid wood handles and precision-shaped runners for a smooth, secure and gentle rocking motion. Imagined exclusively for us by fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliot, known for the chic yet whimsical aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Surface is made of super soft 90% acrylic and 10% polyester.
- Rocker is filled with polyester fibers.
- Runners are crafted of solid rubber wood.
- Wood handles provide a steady grip.
- Recommended for 1-5 years.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Hand wash.
- Personalization is available, up to nine characters, for an additional cost.
- Personalization will be centered on wooden runners.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" long x 13.75" wide x 26.5" high
- Rocker Rails: 2.5" wide x 25.5" long
- Seat: 8" wide x 11.5" high
- Handles: 1" diameter, 3" long
- Age Limit: 1-5 years
- Weight: 13.25 pounds
- Hand wash surface with water and mild soap.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Dust base with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.