The Emily & Meritt Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman
Inspired by classic wingback chair design, this rocker offers lasting appeal – even after your baby is grown. The camelback curve and slender arms provide spacious comfort. Imagined with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this chair and ottoman capture their classic yet creative aesthetic.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid engineered hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Frame is crafted using mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support for the rocker.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy solid rubberwood legs are attached to ottoman frame.
- Runners are featured on rocker in driftwood finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 41" deep x 40" high
- Back (without cushion): 40" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 23" deep x 21" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 3-5 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 6-9 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6-9 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.