The Emily & Meritt Lavender Scallop Lunch Box
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Sweet scalloped details on this backpack bring magical mermaid style wherever your little one goes! An insulated and water-resistant interior ensures that their lunch stays fresh. With an easy-to-carry handle and a mesh interior and exterior pocket, this is a chic lunch time must-have. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this lunch bag captures their enchanting and glamorous aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) with polyethylene vinyl acetate (PEVA) interior.
- 150-denier water-resistant with a zipper closure.
- Our lunch bag holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Comes with a freezable cold pack and will keep items cold or hot for up to 30 minutes.
- Designed to fit our Hot & Cold Food Storage Container and our Spencer Food Storage (both sold separately).
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown.
- Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" wide x 3.5" deep x 9" high
- Interior: 7.5" wide x 3" deep x 8.5" high
- Interior Pocket: 7.5" wide x 5" high
- Exterior Pocket: 7" wide x 8" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 6" long
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.