The Emily & Meritt Bunny First Year Frame
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A child’s first year is full of milestones and changes. Our frame helps you capture how much your baby has grown month by month. Imagined by fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this bunny-themed frame captures the duo's enchanting aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Includes a mat with 12 openings that are 1.75" diameter, and one that is 3.5" wide x 5.5" high.
- Expertly crafted of MDF (medium density fiberboard) and glass set in front.
- Matt is acid free paper and has the word " Newborn" and the months printed on the front.
- Frame is finished in gold and features two rabbit ears.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Can sit upright on table or can be hung vertically.
- Spot clean.
- Personalization is available, up to 16 characters, for an additional cost.
- Personalization is classic sans-serif font in proper case letters.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" wide x 22.25" high x 1.75" thick
- Small opening (12): 1.75" diameter
- Large opening (1): 3.5" wide x 5.5" high
- Window Opening: 11.5" wide x 14.5" high
- Mat Dimensions: 11.5" wide x 14.75" high
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleaners as they can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.