The Emily & Meritt Lion Critter Backpack
- Free & Fast Shipping
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $2.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Expertly made from the most durable of materials, this glamorous backpack is the perfect accessory to get your little one excited for school. Plus, it boasts ultra-comfy adjustable straps and a handy nameplate on the inside. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, our Lion Critter Backpack captures their enchanting design aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from rugged, water-resistant canvas with cotton appliqués.
- All backpacks have adjustable straps and a nameplate located on the inside back of the backpack.
- Features exterior pockets.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mini backpack holds a snack, a change of clothes and a favorite toy.
- Small backpack holds a lunch bag, two small notebooks, two books and a water bottle.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown. Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Fits children who are 35" tall.
- Overall: 9.25" wide x 4" deep x 11.25" high
- Interior: 9" wide x 4" deep x 11" high
- Exterior Pocket (Front): 9" wide x 5" high
- Exterior Pocket (Side): 4.25" wide x 4.75" high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 10.75−21.5" long
- Carrying Handle: 1" wide x 7.5" long
- Fits children who are 48" tall.
- Overall: 10.25" wide x 4.25" deep x 14.25" high
- Interior: 9.75" wide x 4" deep x 13.75" high
- Exterior Pocket (Front): 9.25" wide x 6.25" high
- Exterior Pocket (Side): 4.25" wide x 5.5" high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 23.5–27.5" long
- Carrying Handle: 1" wide x 7.5" long
- Spot clean with a damp cloth.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.