Emily & Meritt Heart Side Table
This table is truly all heart! Little ones will adore this sweetly designed table featuring heart-shaped construction and a durable, child-safe finish. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, our side table captures the duo's adventurous yet chic design aesthetic.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid rubber wood, MDF, and anegre veneers with a resin frame.
- Hand finished in child-safe-water based paint.
- Masterfully crafted with bore-and-dowel joinery.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Legs feature two tone paint.
- Choose from soft gray/gold with gray top or black/brass with black top.
- Lip on tabletop keeps items in place.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Side Table: 17.5" wide x 16" deep x 20" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 16" deep x 20" high
- Top: 17.5" wide x 1" thick x 16" high
- Legs (3): 1" diameter, 19" high
- Distance between Legs: 19.75"
- Clearance Under Table: 19"
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.