Emery Baby Bedding
Earn $22.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Layer baby’s crib in cheery color and statement animal prints for a sleep space that pops. Embroidered with lions and tigers, this bright baby bedding features so-soft textures that keep them cool as they snooze.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Emery Bumper, quilt and crib skirt are all made of 100% natural linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Quilt reverses to solid color.
- Emery Bumper and quilt are filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids crib fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Remove mesh crib liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Crib fitted sheet is 200-thread count.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through mesh and has been endorsed by doctors.
- The Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner, with millions sold; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available on select items for an additional charge.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set: Bumper, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt.
- All bedding pieces are also available individually.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel and 1 short panel. Sold separately from bedding sets.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Crib Bumper:10" wide x 160" long
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel: 11" high x 111" long and 1 short panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.