Emerson Mini Crib & Mattress Set
Because not every nursery has abundant space, we’ve created this classic crib in a scaled-down size – without scrimping on comfort, safety or quality craftsmanship.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib is expertly crafted from solid pine wood.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Mattress is filled with high density foam and is 4" high
- Mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Small Spaces Crib will not convert to a toddler bed.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Mini mattress has a hypo-allergenic waterproof vinyl cover.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 40.5" wide x 26.75" deep x 33" high
- Mattress has a vendor limited one year warranty.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required.
- Lullaby Mini Mattress and crib sold as a set.
- Dimensions & Care
Emerson Mini Crib
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 26.75" deep x 33" high
- Mattress Platform: 37" wide x 23.25" deep
- Mattress Platform Heights: 8.25", 15.75"
- Clearance Under Crib: 4.25"
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Overall: 38" wide x 24" deep x 4" high
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort