Elsie Spindle Convertible Crib
Elegant spindles inspired by vintage beds get a modern makeover with our Elsie Spindle Convertible Crib. Like all our cribs, this versatile piece is built to exceptional safety and comfort standards and adds timeless design to their nursery.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood with metal base for mattress.
- Framed with tenon-and-groove joinery.
- Solid wood lathe-turned posts along with triple-fastened slats ensure the crib's durability and safety.
- Plastic teething guard protects the front rail and your baby's teeth.
- Finishes are applied by hand in multi-step process with child-safe water-based paints.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 54.75" wide x 30.25" deep x 43" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 38"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- Elise crib converts to the following options:
- (1) Crib
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54.75" wide x 30.25" deep x 43" high
- Side Panels: 51.25" wide x 43" high x 1.75" thick
- Short Panels: 30.25" wide x 43" high x 1.75" thick
- Mattress platform settings from floor: 23", 18", 13.25"
- Mattress platform: 51" wide x 25" deep
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 7.25" high
- Clearance under crib: 8.5"
- Weight: 55.75 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Optional Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 51.25" wide x 17.25" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 5.75 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort