Elliott Play Loft Bed
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Elliott Play Loft provides a place to play, create and sleep. Designed with tons of fun features, it’s a bed, playroom and storage solution all rolled into one functional piece so there’s more space in their room to play. It’s made of sturdy materials and crafted with quality to last for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This compact bunk bed system is great for small spaces and includes top twin bunk with guardrail, ladder, shelves and bookcase with cubbies. Plus a wall unit which features a chalkboard on each side of the wall unit and craft paper roll that can be mounted on either side of the wall unit (chalk and paper are not included).
- Open bookcase shelving unit is accessible from both sides.
- Space under loft can easily fit twin bed.
- Bunk mattress (sold separately) must be used on the top bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Includes durable guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Industry standards for all bunk beds, requires not less than 3' from the ceiling to upper mattress surface. If there is a ceiling fan, the standard is not less than 6.5’ from ceiling fan to the mattress surface.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Elliot furniture and learn more, check out our Elliott Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 79.5" long x 75" high
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 3.5" deep x 56.5" high
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Distance from top of guardrail to top of slats: 18" high
- Bookrack: 40.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 36" high
- Shelves (4): 38.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cubby (4): 13" wide x 15.5" deep x 17.5" high
- Wall Unit: 54" wide x 36" high x 1.75" thick
- Chalkboard: 34.5" wide x 32.5" high
- Chalk Tray: 20.5" wide x 3" deep x 5" high
- Clearance under Wall Unit: 8" high
- Weight: 350 pounds
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Periodically check the hardware to ensure tight.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.