Elliott Loft System & Twin Bed Set
Classic styling and subtle molding details give our Elliott Collection a timeless quality. The traditional cabinetry techniques create a stable, solid and lasting investment in your child’s comfort. It's hand-finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Includes top full bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, dresser with an open shelving unit.
- Desk and dresser with open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Desk unit and dresser with open shelving unit can be configured to face outward (outside the loft space) or inward (inside the loft space). Both units are interchangeable between the two sides.
- Full bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the full bunk and a solid wood ladder.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Full Loft Bed & Twin Bed Set: 75" wide x 79.5" long x 75" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Elliot furniture and learn more, check out our Elliott Collection
- This set includes twin bed below loft for extra sleeping space. The twin bed is removable and not attached to the loft.
- Dimensions & Care
- Full Loft System: 59" wide x 79.5" long x 75" high
- Mattress Size: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Ladder: 15.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 73.75" high
- Side rail height: 21"
- Open area under loft: 57" high
- Open cubbies (6): 15.25" wide x 16.25" deep x 28.25" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (4): 23" wide x 8.5" deep x 6" high
- Desk: 53.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 30" high
- Desk Drawer (2): 20" wide x 11.5" deep x 2" high
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Assembled weight: 489.57 pounds
- Twin Bed: 44" wide x 75" long x 45" high
- Headboard: 44" wide x 2.75" thick x 45" high
- Clearance under headboard to floor: 12.5" high
- Footboard: 44" wide x 2.75" thick x 31" high
- Clearance under footboard to floor: 8" high
- Side Rails: 75" long x 6" high
- Clearance under side rails: 8.25"
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 104 pounds.
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.