Elliott 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
Classic styling and subtle molding details give our Elliott Collection a timeless quality. The traditional cabinetry techniques create a stable, solid and lasting investment in your child’s comfort. It's hand-finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (Toddler Bed Conversion Kit sold separately).
- Effortlessly converts to a full bed with a metal box spring frame and headboard adaptor kit (sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 56.75" long x 31.5" wide x 43.25" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- To see our entire collection of Elliott furniture and learn more, check out our
- Elliott Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- Elliott crib converts to the following options:
- (1) Crib
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56.75" long x 31.5" wide x 43.25" high
- Mattress Platform: 51.25" long x 27" deep
- Mattress Platform Heights: 19.5", 15.5", 10.75"
- Clearance Under Crib: 6"
- Weight: 74 pounds
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit (sold separately): 59" long x 18" high x 1.75" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.