Add a Photo
Elliott Captain's Bed & Trundle
Classic styling and subtle molding details give our Elliott Collection a timeless quality. The traditional cabinetry techniques create a stable, solid and lasting investment in your child’s comfort. It's hand-finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar wood, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high-quality structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Simply White & Charcoal feature brushed nickel knobs, Chocolate features antique bronze knobs.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Captain's bed is equipped with three large drawers, side ladder for easy access in and out of bed and a trundle for overnight guests.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slats for extra strength.
- It is recommended that the maximum mattress height used with this bed be 7 inches. Recommend using with our bunk mattress (sold separately); do not use a box spring.
- Trundle provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our Lullaby Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Trundle offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- The trundle is fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Elliott furniture and learn more, check out our Elliott Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 82.5" long x 36.5" high
- Ladder: 13.5" long x 3" deep x 31" high
- Distance between Ladder Rungs: 10"
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 73.5" long x 1" high
- Headboard: 42" wide x 36.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Footboard: 42" wide x 36.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Rail 1: 75" long x 6.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Side Rail 2: 6" long x 2" wide x 2" high
- Clearance from floor to top of Side Rails: 31" high
- Drawers (3): 22" wide x 16" deep x 7.5" high
- Slats: 12
- Weight: 201 pounds
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 9.5" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 2" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.