Dawson One Drawer Nightstand
Earn $14.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by Shaker-style furniture, the Dawson Collection is expertly crafted to bring a minimalistic look to their room. This nightstand is constructed from sturdy solid wood that’s finished by hand in a multi-step process so it lasts. With one roomy drawer, this piece has space for their bedside must-haves. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, beech wood, acacia veneers, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand features two spacious drawers built with English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops prevent drawers from being pulled out completely.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 16" deep x 16" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 13.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Nightstand: 5" high
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.