Darcy Changing Table Topper
Like the early American antiques that inspired it, our Darcy Collection abounds in romantic details. The dresser is built with solid alder drawers on waxed-wood drawer glides for maximum durability. Shaped pewter-finished handles bring an elegant touch to the piece. Use our coordinating topper to transform the dresser into a changing table and simply remove it when the time comes.
Dresser is 43 x 18.5 x 33.5" h.
Changing Table Topper is 41.5 x 17.5 x 3" h.
- Dimensions & Care
DARCY DRESSER AND CHANGING TABLE TOPPER
Dresser: 43" w x 18.5" l x 33.5" h
Small drawer (2) interior: 8" w x 13.5" l x 3" h
Medium drawer (1) interior: 15.5" w x 13.5" l x 3" h
Large drawer (2) interior: 35.5" w x 13.5" l x 7" h
Floor clearance: 5.5" h
Weight: 121 lbs
Topper: 41.5" w x 17.5" l x 3" h
Small Cubby Interior: 7" w x 16" l x 2.5" h
Large Cubby Interior: 32.5" w x 16" l x 2.5" h
Strap: 38.5" l max
Weight: 16.5 lbs
Frame: Solid Birch and Poplar
Legs: Solid Rubberwood
Panels: MDF* with birch veneer
Drawer Fronts: Solid Birch, MDF with Birch Veneer
Drawer Boxes: Solid Alder and Alder Veneer
Drawer Glides: Solid Beech
Sides: Solid Birch
Bottom: MDF* with birch veneer
Underside is lined with felt to protect dresser’s surface.
Finish: Oil-based paint or stain, lacquer sealant. Applied using mulit-step process, which includes sanding, distressing, glazing. Vintage white finish features crackle laquer for an heirloom appearance.
Construction Techniques: Frame and panel constructions, corner blocks. Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wood drawer glides.
*MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots. While its density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood, it is more structurally stable and will not warp or crack. MDF adheres well to finishes.
Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.