Darcy Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Invest in this one beautiful crib for your baby, and you'll never have to buy another bed for your child. The beautiful back panel of the crib becomes a full-sized headboard when your child is ready for a real bed. Solid wood and veneered panels are shaped to resemble antique French furniture, with hand-carved details, fluted posts, and graceful tapered feet. Fixed siderails and adjustable mattress base.
- Dimensions & Care
Crib Overall: 55"w x 31"l x 49"h
Crib Ends and Back Panel: 3" thick
Crib Back Panel: 3" thick
Crib Front Panel: 2" thick
Crib features fixed siderails.
Settings for Mattress Platform from floor: 21.5", 18", 14", 10”
Distance between the slats: 2"
Weight: 195.5 lbs
Conversion kit: 51.5 x 5.5 x 1.5" thick
Crib also converts to a full-sized headboard, with the purchase of a PBK metal bed frame.
Frame: Solid Ruberwood
Slats: Solid Poplar
Back Panel: MDF* with Birch Veneer
Moulding: Solid Rubberwood
Mattress Platform: Beech
Casters and Teething Guard: Plastic
Finish: Oil-based paint or stain, hand applied using 5 step process. Protected with oil-based sealant.
Construction Techniques: Mortise and tenon joints, edge gluing and lamination. Siderail slats are reinforced with glue and nails.
*MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots. While its density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood, it is more structurally stable and will not warp or crack. MDF adheres well to finishes.
Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish.
If the crib is to be stored, do so in a cool, dry place and carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage
Check fasteners periodically for tightness. Do not over tighten. This may cause distortion or breakage.
Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly, before placing the child in the product, that every component is properly and securely in place.
Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.