Dana Fixed Gate Crib
Delivery Discount - No Surcharge! Save $100 on delivery when you buy the Dana Crib.
With its gentle arches and beadboard detailing, our beautiful Dana crib brings a fresh update to vintage style.
- 57" wide x 32" long x 46" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 40.5"
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Solid mattress platform offers firm, quiet support.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Hand painted in layers to create a smooth, soft white finish.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Built with wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that this crib will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Mattress platform is one sturdy, solid board rather than springs, providing excellent, safe support for infants and young children.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Craftsmen carefully paint our soft white finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 57" wide x 32" long x 46" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 40.5"
- Clearance to floor: 12.5"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 49" long x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.