Add Your Own Photos
Dakota Woodland Baby Bedding
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Their favorite animals join them for bedtime with our charming Dakota Baby Bedding. Decorated with detailed animal print and pastel trees, this pure cotton bedding is the softest they’ll sleep on. Plus, the crib fitted sheet is woven from pure organic cotton percale and is Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cribskirt and Quilt
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is made of 100% cotton. Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Quilt reverses to solid color.
- Quilt is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Quilt and Bumper are filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Bumper and crib skirt are made of 100% Belgian Linen.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow and has been endorsed by doctors.
Crib Fitted Sheet, Decorative Pillows and Shams
- Both style of crib fitted sheets are made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Fox Decorative pillow is made of 100% acrylic. Acrylic is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Pillow is yarn-dyed – fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Pillow is filled with 100% polyester batting and is sewn shut.
- Crib fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib fitted sheet is Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Remove bumper or mesh crib liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Bumper has 18 ties to ensure it is securely fastened to sides of crib.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Cribskirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is independently tested for safety.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is recommended for babies up to 12 months.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available, for an additional charge.
- Monogramming or Personalization is available on the quilt, crib fitted sheet or decorative sham only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib fitted sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Drop Length: 16"
- Fox Pillow: 11" wide x 13" high
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel: 11" high x 111" long and 1 short panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor’s directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.