Cybex Mios 2 Stroller
- Free & Fast Shipping
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The stylish Cybex MIOS 2 Stroller features timeless design with modern, functional elements so it’s an on-the-go must-have for baby. It’s constructed with a lightweight frame for ultimate portability and a breathable mesh fabric that make this a perfect choice for strolls in warmer weather. A one-handed fold, reversible seat and all-wheel suspension are all versatile details that make this stroller the best fit for busy families wherever you go.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The seat’s breathable mesh fabric helps reduce heat, perfect for hot regions or the warm months of summer.
- A padded comfort inlay attaches easily to the MIOS seat unit, providing comfortable warmth on cooler days.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- The removable seat liner exposes a double mesh underneath. Together with the mesh in the canopy it will provide great air circulation.
- The new reversible seat unit can be turned quickly and easily to the desired sitting position.
- The MIOS backrest can be reclined to four different positions using one hand. The leg rest can be separately adjusted to three different positions.
- The extendable XXL sun canopy of the MIOS offers reliable protection from the weather. It provides high UPF50+ sun protection and includes a large window.
- Large shopping basket for extra storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- The MIOS is the epitome of lightweight urban mobility. Weighing just about 20 pounds and measuring a mere 19.75 inches in width, the MIOS is the perfect companion for parents out and about in the city.
- The new all-wheel suspension of the MIOS ensures a soft, quiet and comfortable ride for parents and child.
- The innovative one-hand folding mechanism transforms the MIOS into a compact, self-standing package in seconds, using only one hand.
- Never-flat foam filled rubber wheels provide durability.
- Recommended for birth to 55 lbs (approximately 5 years).
- Includes frame, rain cover, cup holder, bumper bar and car seat adapters.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 34" up to 37.25" long x 37.75" up to 42" high (with extendable handle)
- Seat: 10" deep x 23" high
- Wheels: 6" diameter
- Distance between wheels: (front to back): 14.5", (side to side): 16.5"
- Foot Rest: 9" wide x 8" long
- Storage Basket: 16" wide x 17.5" deep x 10" high
- Hood: 15.5" wide
- Weight: 19.25 pounds
- The user is responsible for the regular maintenance of the stroller.
- Please wash the cover before you use it the first time.
- It is particularly important to ensure that all moving parts and mechanisms are treated regularly with dry lubricant. After treatment wipe the product with a soft cloth.
- Clean the frame with a soft, damp cloth and mild detergent, wiping away any excess water with a dry cloth.
- It is important that brakes, wheels and tires are not impaired during use.
- Inspect and clean them regularly and repair or replace if necessary.
- Should the stroller be exposed to salt water, please rinse the frame with clean fresh tap water as soon as possible afterwards.
- The detachable fabrics are machine washable at max. (30°C /85°F), the canopy can be hand-washed with mild detergent at max. (30°C /85°F). Please always check the fabric care label before washing, do not tumble dry, do not iron or dry clean. Do not expose to direct sunlight when drying.
- If the stroller is wet, leave it unfolded and allow all parts to dry completely to prevent mold. Never store in a damp environment.
- We recommend using a rain cover in wet weather.
- Do not make any modifications to the product.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.