Cybex Eternis S SensorSafe Car Seat
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed for use from birth and beyond, the Cybex Eternis S SensorSafe Car Seat integrates state-of-the-art technology to keep baby safe. SensorSafe will alert you if your little one is still strapped into the back seat, even when your car has been switched off. This car seat is designed with linear side-impact protection to absorb shock from collision. Plus, an extendable canopy with a UPF 50+ rating keeps the sun out of their face.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cybex Eternis S SensorSafe Car Seat features innovative technology that offers easy functionality in a safe and thoughtfully designed car seat. This car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the harness to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of unsafe situations.
- Patented three-position reclining headrest helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, keeping the head and neck in a safe position and ensures a comfortable sleeping position.
- Six-position one-hand adjustable in-seat recline provides correct ergonomic positioning and extra legroom, allowing your child to safely ride facing the rear longer.
- The Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system systematically absorbs 25% more impact forces of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Rear-facing from four pounds to 50 pounds. Forward-facing from 22 pounds to 65 pounds. Belt-positioning booster from 40 pounds to 120 pounds.
- Crafted in America from domestic and imported materials.
- To see our entire collection of car seats and learn more, check out our Car Seats Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 25.5" long x 25.5" high
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Warning: Car seat should never be used without the cover.
- Spot clean Seat Covers, Shoulder Pads, Buckle Pad, and the Infant Insert as needed with a clean cloth using mild detergent and water.
- Seat cover parts: Preferably wash by hand in lukewarm water; but can be Machine washed in cold water; gentle cycle using mild detergent. Line Dry.
- DO NOT: machine wash warm or hot; tumble dry; iron; or use bleach.
- HARNESS STRAPS: Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Air dry. Do not iron.
- HARNESS BUCKLE: Sponge clean or thoroughly rinse Harness Buckle with warm water. Test by fastening and unfastening until an audible CLICK is heard after inserting each Buckle Tongue into the Buckle. If CLICKS are not heard, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- LATCH CONNECTORS: Sponge clean or thoroughly rinse LATCH Connectors with warm water. Allow to dry thoroughly. Test by connecting and disconnecting until an audible CLICK is heard after connecting each connector to a lower LATCH anchor. If clicks are not heard, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.