Cybex e-Priam Stroller
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Boosted with an electric, battery-powered motor, the Cybex e-PRIAM Stroller gives you a boost on uphills, a brake on downhills and extra power to maneuver over gravel, sand and snow. It includes all of the luxe features of the PRIAM, including a sleek design with adjustable seat positions, including an average table height setting so it can serve as a mobile high chair. An extendable canopy, one-handed fold, a storage caddy and all-wheel suspension will make the e-PRIAM a family favorite for every day – and all terrain.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy, lightweight iron and copper frame, 100% polyester fabric and padding with a faux leather handle bar.
- Foam-filled, never-flat rubber trekking wheels offer a hybrid smooth-rolling solution for different surfaces.
- Bumper bar is made from high-quality faux leather and can be opened to one side for easy access.
- Hood is UPF 50+ sun protection.
- The Priam can be folded into a free-standing unit – ideal for storing away in a restaurant, on a bus, train and at home.
- Functionality at its best. When faced with hurdles such as steps, curbs, a sandy beach or even in the forest, the Priam can be easily switched with one hand into two-wheel mode without having to remove the seat.
- When it's winter in the city, the ski attachment replaces the front wheels and the Priam is transformed into a stylish snowmobile.
- The big storage basket provides plenty of room for baby's essentials.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 1 lithium ion battery with 6 hour charge time; 5-28 miles per charge battery life.
- The seat height of the Priam is perfectly aligned with the average table height (approx. 30") so that it doubles as the child's high chair at restaurants.
- The CYBEX Cloud Q and Aton Q Infant Car Seats fit perfectly on the Priam frame and enable maximum flexibility on both short and longer trips.
- Available in Rose Gold, Matte Black and Chrome finishes
- Recommended for birth to 45 pounds
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 33.5" wide x 37.5" deep x 39-42.75" high
- Overall (folded): 34" wide x 22.75" deep x 16.5" high
- Storage Basket: 10" wide x 12" deep x 16" high
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Weight Capacity of basket: 11 pounds
- Weight Capacity of stroller: 55 pounds
- Recommended for birth to 55 pounds
- Clean the frame, plastic parts, and fabric with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives or bleach.
- Do not use silicon lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Clean the stroller wheels regularly with water and remove any dirt.
- Store completely dry.
- Refer to the care label attached to the fabric for washing and drying instructions.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.