Cybex Aton M Sensorsafe Car Seat
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Cybex Aton M SensorSafe Car Seat is made with state-of-the-art technology to keep baby safe. SensorSafe will alert you if your little one is still strapped into the back seat even when your car has been switched off. It’s designed with linear side-impact protection to absorb shock from collision. Plus, an extendable canopy with a UPF 50+ rating keeps the sun out of their face.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cybex Aton M SensorSafe Car Seat features innovative technology that offers easy functionality in a safe and thoughtfully designed infant car seat. This car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the harness to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of unsafe situations.
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides.
- Removable seat insert. The Aton M offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies.
- Together with the Linear Side-Impact Protection System and the energy-absorbing shell helps protect baby.
- The Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. System systematically absorbs 25% more impact forces of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors.
- European load leg prevents the seat from rotating forward and keeps the seat at the same angle during a crash to support and protect your child. It also helps decrease crash energy by up to 50%.
- XXL sun canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection ensure a comfortable ride. It can also be extended incrementally, offering protection from the sun and against wind.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Highly visible indicators change from red to green when the car seat is locked into the base and the load leg is properly installed for extra safety.
- Unique belt tensioning system offers quick, simple and secure installation when using either latch or vehicle seat belts.
- European belt routing with shoulder belt controls rotation without the base to prevent less head injury in a crash.
- Aton M infant car seat is rear-facing only.
- The Aton M can also be used as a travel system with the Cybex and GB strollers (sold separately) and with those of other well-known producers.
- Infant insert can be used up to 11 pounds. Car seat is recommended from birth up to 18 months old or up to 35 pounds.
- To see our entire collection of car seats and learn more, check out our Car Seats Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 26" long x 15.5 - 22.25" high
- Base: 15.5" wide x 26.5" long x 14" high
- Weight (without base): 11 pounds
- Weight (with base): 23.5 pounds
- Warning: Car seat should never be used without the cover.
- Spot clean Seat Covers, Shoulder Pads, Buckle Pad, and the Infant Insert as needed with a clean cloth using mild detergent and water.
- Seat cover parts: Preferably wash by hand in lukewarm water; but can be Machine washed in cold water; gentle cycle using mild detergent. Line Dry.
- DO NOT: machine wash warm or hot; tumble dry; iron; or use bleach.
- HARNESS STRAPS: Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Air dry. Do not iron.
- HARNESS BUCKLE: Sponge clean or thoroughly rinse Harness Buckle with warm water. Test by fastening and unfastening until an audible CLICK is heard after inserting each Buckle Tongue into the Buckle. If CLICKS are not heard, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- LATCH CONNECTORS: Sponge clean or thoroughly rinse LATCH Connectors with warm water. Allow to dry thoroughly. Test by connecting and disconnecting until an audible CLICK is heard after connecting each connector to a lower LATCH anchor. If clicks are not heard, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.