Cybex Aton M Infant Car Seat
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Modular innovation meets the highest safety standards in the Cybex Aton M Infant Car Seat. Designed with your baby’s safety as the number one priority, it’s energy-absorbing shell combined with the Linear Side-Impact Protection integration provides ultimate protection while they’re in the car. It features a large sun canopy, a height-adjustable headrest and softly padded harness for their comfort. This infant car seat is compatible with the Cybex and gb strollers (each sold separately) so making the switch from the car to the stroller is effortless.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- M-Line Modular System offers car seat that fits onto the Base M so your child rides safely, comfortably and rear-facing for longer.
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides.
- Removable seat insert. The Aton M offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies.
- Together with the L.S.P. System and the energy-absorbing shell, the elaborate safety concept helps protect the baby.
- The Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-Impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors.
- XXL sun canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection ensure a comfortable ride. It can also be extended incrementally, offering not only perfect sun protection, but also protection against wind.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Anti-rebound design provides additional protection in the event of a crash by limiting the car seat's movement towards the back of the vehicle.
- Highly visible indicators change from red to green when the car seat is locked into the base and the load leg is properly installed for extra safety.
- Height-adjustable load leg helps reduce crash energy by redirecting forces to the vehicle floor and away from your baby.
- Unique belt tensioning system offers quick, simple and secure installation when using either LATCH or vehicle seat belts.
- The Aton M can also be used as a travel system with the CYBEX and gb strollers (sold separately) and with those of other well-known producers.
- Recommended from birth up to 18 months old or up to 28.5 pounds.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.25" wide x 26" long x 15.5 - 22.25" high
- Weight (without base): 11 pounds
- Weight (with base): 23.5 pounds
- Warning: Car seat should never be used without the cover.
- Seat cover parts (Seat pad, buckle pad, shoulder pad and infant body support) can be washed as follows: - Machine wash COLD, delicate cycle, mild detergent. Drip dry.
- DO NOT: machine wash warm or hot; tumble dry; iron; or use bleach.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.