Add Your Own Photos
Earn $2.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
After bath time, wrap your little one in pure softness with our cozy hooded robes that feature playful animals.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features a hood and two roomy pockets for added warmth after bath time.
- Tie belt included.
- 280-gram weight.
- Animals are detailed with embroidered faces.
- Made of polyester fleece, which is highly durable, incredibly soft, and retains it shape and look through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Children's sizes are small (2T-3T), medium (4-6 years), large (8-10 years) and extra-large (12-14 years).
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available, up to 9 characters, for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Neck Opening: 6.5" wide
- Hood: 8.75" wide x 12.25" high
- Chest Circumference: 16"
- Shoulder: 12.5" wide
- Sleeve: 19" long
- Robe Length: 25"
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 42" long
- Pocket (2): 4.5" square
Medium: 4-6 Years
- Neck Opening: 7" wide
- Hood: 9" wide x 13" high
- Chest Circumference: 18"
- Shoulder: 13.5" wide
- Sleeve: 23" long
- Robe Length: 30"
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 46" long
- Pocket (2): 5.5" square
Large: 8-10 Years
- Neck Opening: 7.5" wide
- Hood: 9.5" wide x 14" high
- Chest Circumference: 20"
- Shoulder: 15.5" wide
- Sleeve: 26" long
- Robe Length: 35"
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 50" long
- Pocket (2): 6" square
Extra-Large: 12-14 Years
- Neck Opening: 8" wide
- Hood: 10" wide x 15.25" high
- Chest Circumference: 22"
- Shoulder: 17.5" wide
- Sleeve: 29.5" long
- Robe Length: 40"
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 54" long
- Pocket (2): 6" square
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Sleepwear Safety Standards
This garment is made of flame-resistant fabric. Fabric and fit are important safety considerations for children’s sleepwear. Sleepwear should be flame-resistant or snug-fitting to meet U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission sleepwear requirements.