Cottage Loft Bed
This extraordinary loft bed gives your child a magical place to play, dream and grow. It's built like a storybook cottage, with paneled siding, shutters, decorative window boxes and an attic window. Inside you'll find plenty of room for an activity table, play kitchen or toys.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The open back is designed to sit next to the wall, and the ladder can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Pair with our Classic Plush or Pillowtop Mattresses (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 80" wide x 43" deep x 73" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 9'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin Overall: 80 wide x 43 deep x 73" high
- Headboard: 43 wide x 73" high x 2.5 deep
- Footboard:43 wide x 73" high x 2.5 deep
- Side Rail (2): 75" long x 21" high x 2" deep
- Space under bed: 78" wide x 41" deep x 52" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools