Copper Pots and Pans Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
All good cooks need a hardworking saucepan and frying pan, especially when helping their parents with dinner. These durable play pans look like the real thing and have large handles that are easy to grasp.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel for the main parts. Steel wire used for the handles of the pan and pot.
- Finished with copper color coating.
- Imaginary play helps to develop children's sense of sharing, getting along with others, team work and how to identify different objects.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- For play only; do not heat pans.
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Hand wash.
- Set includes ladle, whisk, spatula, saucepan and frying pan.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Saucepan: 5.5" diameter
- Frying Pan: 6" diameter
- Ladle 6.25" long
- Spatula and Whisk: 7.5" long
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry.
- Do not heat pans, they are for play and not meant to be used for actual cooking.
- Do not use harsh scrubbers as they can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.