Comfort Square Arm Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Masterfully crafted with comfort, style and sustainability in mind, our classically designed glider and ottoman are perfect for naptimes, stories and feedings. Rigorously tested for safety, it's a nursery staple and a must-have for all new moms and dads. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat and foot cushions are made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fiber.
- Chair swivels and glides.
- A round chair base is made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- Ottoman Legs have levelers to keep stable on uneven ground.
- Ottoman Legs can be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Sets include a polyester chair frame, ottoman and slipcovers.
- Dimensions & Care
Square Arm Glider
- Overall: 31" wide x 39" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat Cushion: 21" wide x 28" deep x 6" thick
- Back Cushion: 28" wide x 22" high x 5" thick
- Seat height from floor: 20"
- Back: 35" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 5" wide x 30" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Clearance under chair: 5"
- Swivel Base: 24" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 20" deep x18" high
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 3.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.