Comfort Square Arm Swivel Glider & Ottoman
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Masterfully crafted with comfort, style and sustainability in mind, our classically designed recliner and ottoman is perfect for naptimes, stories and feedings. Rigorously tested for safety, it's a nursery staple and a must-have for all new moms and dads. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat and foot cushions are made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fiber.
- A round chair base is made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- Ottoman Legs have levelers to keep stable on uneven ground.
- Ottoman Legs can be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Sets include a polyester chair frame, ottoman and slipcovers.
- Dimensions & Care
Square Arm Glider
- Overall: 31" wide x 39" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat Cushion: 21" wide x 28" deep x 6" thick
- Back Cushion: 28" wide x 22" deep x 5" thick
- Seat height from floor: 20"
- Back: 35" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 5" wide x 30" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Clearance under chair: 5"
- Swivel Base: 24" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 20" deep x18" high
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 3.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.