Comfort Square Arm Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Masterfully crafted with comfort, style and sustainability in mind, our classically designed glider and ottoman are perfect for naptimes, stories and feedings. Rigorously tested for safety, it's a nursery staple and a must-have for all new moms and dads. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat and foot cushions are made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fiber.
- Chair swivels and glides.
- A round chair base is made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- Ottoman Legs have levelers to keep stable on uneven ground.
- Ottoman Legs can be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Sets include a polyester chair frame, ottoman and slipcovers.
- Dimensions & Care
Square Arm Glider
- Overall: 31" wide x 39" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat Cushion: 21" wide x 28" deep x 6" thick
- Back Cushion: 28" wide x 22" high x 5" thick
- Seat height from floor: 20"
- Back: 35" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 5" wide x 30" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Clearance under chair: 5"
- Swivel Base: 24" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 20" deep x18" high
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 3.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.