Colby Muslin Changing Pad
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Friendly animals make this changing pad cover a sweet spot for your little one. It’s crafted from soft-to-the-touch organic cotton muslin so it’s breathable and durable. Plus, it’s GOTS certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, for a healthier nursery.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cover is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Cover can easily be changed out for different look.
- Cover has elastic around the corners for added safety and keep cover firmly in place.
- Changing pad (sold separately) is made of contoured vinyl and features a foam core and non-skid bottom.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Can purchase bundled changing pad and cover as set. Set includes: Conventional Changing Pad Insert & Muslin Colby Cover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Changing Pad Cover: 16" wide x 31.5" long x 3.75" high
- Changing Pad: 16" wide x 32" long x 4.5" high
Changing Pad Cover
- Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, please wash the cover in a pillow case.
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, on a gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before using.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Colby Muslin Changing Pad Cover
Bundle - Insert And Cover
You May Also Like
Vinyl Changing Table Pad
Changing Table Pad Insert
Colby Animal Toddler Quilt
Colby Animal Crib Fitted Sheet
Crib Fitted Sheet
Colby Animal Bumper
Colby Animal Bumper
Colby Crib Skirt
Colby Animal Baby Bedding Sets
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt
Nursery Bumper Bedding Set: Bumper, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt