Charlie Extra Wide Dresser
Complete with clean lines and antiqued drawer pulls, this amply sized piece has plenty of easy-access storage and vintage-inspired design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid oak wood, oak veneers, and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawers are crafted with English dovetail joinery which provides strength and structural integrity. Waxed solid wooden glides ensure smooth motion.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Charlie furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Equipped with seven drawers; smoked charcoal dresser knobs finished in antique brass, smoked gray dresser knobs finished in oil-rubbed bronze.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 57.5" wide x 19.25" deep x 33.75" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Charlie furniture and learn more, check out our
- Charlie Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57.5" wide x 19.25" deep x 33.75" high
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 11" wide x 14.75" deep x 5.5" high
- Top Center Drawer Interior (1): 22.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 5.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (4): 23.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Weight: 183 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry, and lint-free cloth..
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time.
- Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.