Charlie Dresser & Topper Set
Complete with clean lines and antiqued drawer pulls, this piece offers easy-access storage and timeless Craftsman design. With the topper, this classic dresser easily transforms into a safe and organized changing table.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers, particle board, and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Use with our changing pad (sold separately).
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Charlie furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Equipped with 6 roomy drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser & Topper Set: 41.25" wide x 19.25" deep x 36.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
Take it home today! Contact your local store for availability.
- To see our entire collection of Charlie furniture and learn more, check out our
- Charlie Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.25" wide x 19.25" deep x 36.25" high (with topper)
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 9.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 5.5" high
- Medium Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 34" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Weight: 139 pounds
- Overall: 39.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 2.75" high
- Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.