Charcoal Adirondack Chair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Featuring bright and bold new colors, our Adirondack chairs are perfect for relaxing outdoors and catching some rays. Crafted from solid mahogany, their classic design is built to last.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of FSC-certified solid mahogany.
- Finish is applied in child-safe, water-based paint that provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece of furniture.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Hardware is finished in antique brass and is weather-resistant.
- Mahogany is a dense hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair: 17" wide x 21" deep x 23.25" high
- BPA, Phthalate, and Lead-free.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17" wide x 21" deep x 23.25" high
- Seat: 11.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 10" high
- Clearance from floor to top of seat: 10"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 225 pounds
- Weight: 9.25 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Store indoors during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.